All To Christ Youth Mission is affiliated to church of Strong Tower Ministries International but working independent from the church. As an organisation we believe that when a person’s first need is meet which is Christ Jesus. We believe other needs become imperative.
We are solely working in one accord with the church, which have six branches around Eswatini both located at some dispersed rural areas. The church is a forerunner. Preaching of the gospel reconciliation to our society and peace to all human beings by dissemination of the gospel which is the ultimatum of God for all mankind.
- We believe in the written word of God and all that we do must be mentioned in the living word of God the father, God the son. God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the trinity (God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit) is one God
- We believe in the death, resurrection, ascension, and coming again of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the working of the Holy Spirit as stipulated in the Holy bible.
- We believe in salvation and that this can only happen with the cleansing of sin through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as revealed in 1 Corinthians 12:7-11
- We believe in water baptism in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit not as a method of sin cleansing but as the fulfillment of righteousness
- We believe there is a life after death either in the blessed presence of God or eternal fire.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The Son of God baptizes believers who ask for the Holy Spirit, with power for life and service.
- The indwelling of the Holy Spirit, through its sanctifying power, enables the christian to live a holy life.
- The church is the Body of Christ and is made up of all true believers. It is both universal and local.
- We believe in the principle of heterosexual relationships between man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.